WELCOME TO OWLS CLASS PAGE
Monday and Tuesday: Mrs Mills
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: Mrs Wilson
Mrs Sidat and Mrs Haigh
Timetable Coming soon!
Summer Study Guide coming soon!
This term we will be developing our striking and fielding skills with various bat and ball games. These games will help us develop our hand eye coordination and team work skills. We are also practising our athletic skills in preparation for sports day!
We are also learning how to stretch and relax our bodies and minds by doing some simple yoga move in indoor P.E.
You can find some of the resources we use on You Tube if you follow this link.
In the Summer term we will be learning how to use a software program called 2Paint and we will be using to the computer to make a picture of a snail. We will be studying the artist Matisse and more information about him can be found on this website, https://www.tate.org.uk/kids/explore/who-is/who-henri-matisse.
Here are some maths games to try at home to help with various maths skills. Why not try one a day?
http://www.ictgames.com/weight.html - Measuring Scales games
https://mathsframe.co.uk/en/resources/resource/116/telling-the-time - Telling the time game
http://www.timestables.me.uk/printable-pdf-quiz-generator.htm Times table sheet generator
https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button Times table game.
https://www.timestables.co.uk/games/ More times tables games!
Keep trying to learn those all important common exception words!
- Write them in different colour pens (Rainbow spellings)
- Put them on post-its and hide them around the house. When you find a word, spell it and win it!
- Use magnetic letters to spell 5 of the words on the fridge each week
- Use foam letters in the bath or shower to spell the words, or just use your finger and the bubbles!
- 'Paint' spellings onto pavements or fences in the garden with an old paintbrush and water
- Paint your spellings onto big sheets of paper
- For those of you who like getting messy, fill a baking tray with shaving foam or a little cornflour and water, and write your spellings in the mixture.
- Find your spellings in a newspaper or magazine, cut them out and collect them
For a list of the words visit:
Or try this online game: