Keep trying to learn those all important common exception words!
- Write them in different colour pens (Rainbow spellings)
- Put them on post-its and hide them around the house. When you find a word, spell it and win it!
- Use magnetic letters to spell 5 of the words on the fridge each week
- Use foam letters in the bath or shower to spell the words, or just use your finger and the bubbles!
- 'Paint' spellings onto pavements or fences in the garden with an old paintbrush and water
- Paint your spellings onto big sheets of paper
- For those of you who like getting messy, fill a baking tray with shaving foam or a little cornflour and water, and write your spellings in the mixture.
- Find your spellings in a newspaper or magazine, cut them out and collect them
For a list of the words visit:
Or try this online game: